NOW Only $25!
The Challenge includes a pair of Professional Title Boxing Gloves for you to use.
Meet the Owner and Master Instructor, Master Joanna Ruvolo!
Hey guys! Check out my before and after below. Crazy right?! So many people have asked me, why Kickboxing? Why not just go to the gym? Five reasons:
1. Spend 2 hours at the gym, 4 days a week for cardio and to lift weights (boring!)
vs. 2 days a week for 1 hour classes to burn 850 calories and work your entire body!
2. The 1st two things I noticed were: my pants fit better and WOW! Did I have energy!
3. It's so much fun! The hour goes by quickly, and it's awesomely addicting!!
4. Let's face it - some days @ the gym, you "just don't feel like it" and you don't work as hard as you should. Not only did Master Scott Palangi motivate me to work hard, but seeing all the other students working their butts off motivated me!
5. We're a team and we help each other. Class isn't about competing against one another. We support each other in and out of class, give diet tips, and motivate each other to work hard and be strong!
Master Trainer's Scott and Joanna having
fun at the Grand Opening Event 2011
5 Elements That Create the "Perfect Workout"
1. Physical Fitness - At the adult level, we work on muscle strength and toning; regaining flexibility and coordination; and developing stamina.
2. Safety - Your body needs a workout that will raise your metabolism AND keep you injury free.
DO THIS NEXT: